Husband Mera Aisa Ho
Walet Me Jiske Paise Ho
Lambi Jiski Hi8 Ho
Gusse Ka Wo Li8 Ho
Jb Saas Se Meri Fi8 Ho
Wo Kahe, Janu Tumhi Ri8 Ho
To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Girls Poem
Posted by
Satish
at
9:31 PM
Girls Poem
Tags :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contribute Your Joke
Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit
Popular Posts
-
Teacher: Translate – Bazaar mein goliyan chal rahi hain. Santa: The Tablets are walking in the market.
-
What is the difference b/w eating Eclairs & I-pill think think Small girl will eat eclairs & have fun, Grown up girl will have fun t...
-
Type of Smells in bedroom aftr marriage 1st 3 months:Perfume,Flowers Aftr 1-3 yrs:Baby Powder,Cream,Lotions After 10-13 yrs:Vicks,Zandu b...
-
Height of Customer Care:- . . . . . . . . . . . . Swiss Bank To Open An ATM in Tihar JAIL.... :D ;)
-
What is d Difference Between Luv Marriage and an Arranged Marriage? D 1st one is a Perfect Suicide & The Next One is an Arranged Murder!
-
1 Hichki Aye Samajhna I m Rembering U, 2 Aaye I Want 2 Meet U, 3 Aye I Miss U, Agar Firse Aaye To Plz pani pi lena Mujhe aur Bhi Kaam he
-
॥ॐ॥ श्री कृष्ण गोविँद हरे मुरारी हे नाथ नारायण वासुदेवा राधे कृष्ण राधे कृष्ण ॥ॐ॥ Happy Janmashtami "राधे राधे"
-
God: What do you want? Boy: A very beautiful girl. God: If u r a Muslim I'll gve u Katrina, if u r a Hindu I'll gve u Kareena, if u ...
-
Beaware of girls ... When you are with girlfriend ... HOTEL BILL When girlfriend is away from you ... PHONE BILL WHEN separated f...
-
Ek Bewafa Ki Yaad Me Maine Hatho Me JAM Utha Liya Phir Lagaya Bread Pe Aur Fatafat Kha Liya Note-Sare Ashiq BEWDE Nahi Hote, Kuch BHUKE B Ho...
Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes
Powered by Blogger.