To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

It is easier 4 a father 2 have children than 4 children to have a real father. I'm glad 2 have u dad. HAPPY FATHERS DAY.


It is easier 4 a father
2 have children than
4 children to have a real father.

I'm glad 2 have u dad.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY.




**************



I feel safe when u r with me
U show me fun things 2 do
U make my life much better
The best father I know is u.




**************



In happiness, in sorrow
U were always there 4 me
I may not have alwayz said it
But, it's the day 2 say it loud.
'I Love U Dad'

Happy Fathers Day!




**************



When i die.
don't come near my body dad..
Bcoz my hand may not come 2 wipe ur tear
of that time..

Happy fathers day...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help us improve..So please provide your opinion about this blog and also if you want to suggest something to improve this blog.. you are welcome :)


Contribute Your Joke

Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes

Powered by Blogger.