To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Messages


Daddy, I Love U
4 all dat U do.

I'll kiss u and hug you
Cause u love me, too.




**************



Daddy's hands were soft & kind
when I waz crying
Daddy's handz were hard as steel
when I'd done wrong,
Daddy's handz weren't always gentle,
but I've come 2 understand...
There waz always love in Daddy's hands




**************






Dad...
u have an understanding heart...
& a source of strength datz amazing
U hav it all!
Happy Father's Day 2 SUPER DAD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help us improve..So please provide your opinion about this blog and also if you want to suggest something to improve this blog.. you are welcome :)


Contribute Your Joke

Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes

Powered by Blogger.