To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Messages



If da relationship of
father 2 son could
really b reduced 2 biology,
da whole earth would blaze
wit da glory of fathers nd sons. 

Happy father's day.

*********************


So many wonderful moments we have spent 2gether,
Thinking of u father brings memoriez 2 mind,
I love u so much.
Happy Fathers Day!



**************



4 da best dad who alwayz had a smile 4 me.
Though we may b far apart r8 now,
Bt heres a big hug & kiss 4 u
To let u know how special u r
Happy Father's Day!



**************


God gave me da greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me da best friend in da form of my dad.
Fathers Day wishes 4 a dad who iz 1 in a million!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help us improve..So please provide your opinion about this blog and also if you want to suggest something to improve this blog.. you are welcome :)


Contribute Your Joke

Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes

Powered by Blogger.