To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Most interesting qstns

Most intrstng qstns ppl usualy ask me in obvious situatns.

1.At cinema hall: hey! Wt r u doin here?

Me:I sell tickets in black here. Dnt u kno?

2.In bus:if a heavy weighd man steps on my feet he sy Sry did dat hurt?

Me:No nt at ol. m on local anesthesia. y don u try agn?

3.Wn i gt woken up at midnyt by a cal: sory Were u sleepin?

Me:Na re! I ws doin research on whethr zulus in africa mary or nt. U thot i wz sleepin,u stupid fool?

4.Wn dey c me wid shortr hair: hey Hav u had a haircut?

Me: Nah! Its autumn. my hairs sheddin.!

5.Wn sm1 cal on landline n asks wher r u?

Me:M in market wid telephon around my neck..

6.at ny guest hme-khao khao aaram se baitho apna hi ghar smjho..
Arey apna jb h hi nai to kaise smjh lu..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help us improve..So please provide your opinion about this blog and also if you want to suggest something to improve this blog.. you are welcome :)


Contribute Your Joke

Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes

Powered by Blogger.