To receive jokes on your mobile type ON HAPPYMORNING and send it to +919870807070. Have fun browsing...Cheers!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Interview of Banta

Once Banta Singh attended an Interview.
Interviewer : Give me the opposite words.
Banta Singh : Ok
Interviewer : Made in India
Banta Singh : Destroyed in Pakistan
Interviewer : Keep it Up
Banta Singh : Put it Down
Interviewer : Maxi Mum
Banta Singh : Mini Dad
Interviewer : Enough! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Don’t take my seat
Interviewer : Idiot! Take your Seat
Banta Singh : Clever! Don’t take my Seat
Interviewer : I say you get out!
Banta Singh : You didn’t say I come in
Interviewer : I reject you!
Banta Singh : You Appoint me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments help us improve..So please provide your opinion about this blog and also if you want to suggest something to improve this blog.. you are welcome :)


Contribute Your Joke

Send your Mobile Jokes and I will try to publish that as soon as possible along with your name... Click here to submit

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Mobile Jokes/SMS Jokes

Powered by Blogger.